This information is provided, in compliance with articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter “Regulation”), to the users (hereinafter: “Users” or “User”) of the site www.bitviking.tech (hereinafter: “Site”) owned by Bitviking Ltd, Data Controller of personal data (hereinafter: “Data Controller”) and is intended to describe how the Site is managed with reference to the processing of personal data, as well as to allow Users of the Website to know the purposes and methods of processing personal data by the Owner in the event of their provision.
As specified in the General Conditions and Terms of Service, the services offered by the Data Controller are aimed at persons over the age of 18. Should the Data Controller become aware of the data processing of children under 18 years of age without valid parental consent or legal guardian, he reserves the right to unilaterally interrupt the use of the service offered as well as to cancel the acquired data.
Terms that are not defined in this Personal Data Protection Notice have the same meaning as described in the General Conditions and Terms of Service.
Principles applicable to the Processing of Personal Data.
The Data Controller, pursuant to and for the purposes of the Regulation, announces that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality and fundamental rights.
Purpose, legal basis of the Treatment and Optional of the Contribution.
The personal data provided by Users through the use of the Site, will be processed with their consent, for the purpose of profiling the searches they perform.
Methods of Processing and Storage of Personal Data.
3.1 The Data Controller ensures that personal data is processed in full compliance with the Rules, by manual, IT or telematic systems. Processing can also be carried out using automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data.
3.2 The data collected and processed will be protected with physical and logical methods such as to minimize the risks of unauthorized access, dissemination, loss and destruction of data, pursuant to art. 25 and 32 of the Regulations.
3.3 The processing of data will last no longer than is necessary to meet the purposes for which it was collected, such as the storage of search criteria, notification, publication of announcements and contact with professional operators.
3.4 According to the art. 7 paragraph 3 of the Regulation, the interested party has the right to obtain the revocation of the consent to the processing at any time.
3.5 If a cancellation request is not received by the Owner, the personal data will be stored for a period not exceeding 10 (ten) years, with effect from the date of the last access to the Site by the User.
Recipients of Personal Data.
4.1 The personal data collected may be processed by subjects or categories of subjects who act as Data Processing Managers pursuant to art. 28 of the Regulations or who are authorized to process data pursuant to art. 29 of the Regulation.
4.2 For some services the data may be communicated to companies that collaborate or use the services of the Owner with the sole intent to provide the services requested by the User. In these cases the companies are autonomous holders, therefore the Owner is not responsible for the processing of the data by the same. Furthermore, the Data Controller is not responsible for the content and compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data by sites not managed by the Data Controller.
4.3 Apart from the aforementioned hypotheses, personal data will not be communicated except to subjects, entities and Authorities to whom communication is mandatory pursuant to laws or regulations.
Transfer of Data to a Third Country or to an International Organization.
5.1 The personal data collected through the Site may be transferred outside the national territory, solely and exclusively for the execution of the services requested through the Site and in compliance with the specific provisions of the Regulation.
5.2 Some personal data may be shared with recipients located outside the European Economic Area. The Data Controller ensures that the processing of personal data by these recipients takes place in compliance with the Regulations.
Collection of Navigation Data.
6.1 The computer systems and the technical and software procedures underlying the operation of the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the access and operation mechanisms and protocols in use on the Internet.
6.2 Each time the User connects to the Site and each time it calls or requests content, the access data is stored in the Bitviking Ltd systems in the form of tabular or linear data files.
6.3 This category of data includes, by way of example, the IP addresses, the domain names of the computers or devices used by the Users who connect to the Site, the request by the User’s browser in the form of addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier), the date and time of the request to the server, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the amount of data transmitted, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other related parameters to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
6.4 This data may be used by the Owner for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site in order to identify the pages preferred by the Users, provide more and more adequate contents and to check its correct functioning. At the request of the Authority, the data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site or its Users.
Information on Cookies, Search Engines and Location Data.
7.2 In using the Site, with the function of detecting the active position, the same could collect and process information on the User’s position at the time of access. This data is processed anonymously, in a format that does not allow you to personally identify the User, and is used only to facilitate the use of certain features of the Site based on location. Location services can be activated or deactivated by the User at any time by accessing the settings of your device.
Rights of the interested party.
Pursuant to the articles from 15 to 22 of the Regulations, the User, as an interested party, has the right to exercise specific rights regarding his Personal Data. In particular, the interested party has the right to obtain:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form;
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of processing;
- c) the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller or by third parties;
- d) any recipients or any categories of recipients of personal data;
- e) any intention of the holder to transfer personal data to a third country or an international organization;
- f) the period of storage of personal data;
- g) of the logic applied, as well as the importance and the expected consequences of this treatment for the interested party, in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools in the context of an automatic collection and / or profiling process;
- h) of the identification data concerning the Data Controller, Data Processors, any designated Representative and the Data Protection Officer (so called DPO);
- i) the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees;
- the possibility of making a complaint to a supervisory authority;
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- limitation to processing;
- the portability of personal data concerning him to another Data Controller;
- revocation of the treatment;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is revealed impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- opposition, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
Data Controller and Data Protection Manager.
To exercise the rights referred to in the previous point, the interested party may at any time contact the Data Controller and / or the Data Protection Officer for any communications regarding the processing of their Personal Data, or to know the updated list of any Data Processors appointed by the Company, sending notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This information may be subject to change. If substantial modifications are made to the use of the data relating to the User by Bitviking Ltd, this will advise the User by publishing them with the utmost clarity on its pages.